How to add User SSH Keys in CloudPanzer?
Secure Shell (SSH) is a network protocol that allows secure remote login and other secure network services between two networked computers. One of the ways to secure an SSH connection is to use SSH keys.
You can watch the Video or Continue reading the post.
Follow the steps below to add User SSH Keys
1. Click on the user profile.
2. Click on the Account Settings option.
3. Click on the SSH Keys option.
4. Click on the Add new button.
5. Fill in the public key to the server and then click on the Save button.
Here, you can see SSH Key Added Successfully.