How to configure MariaDB Software through the cloudpanzer website?
Testing, starting, and restarting MariaDB software involves interacting with the command line interface. MariaDB is commonly managed through system service commands.
Follow the steps below to configure MariaDB Software.
1: Once logged in, look for a "Server" and click on it.
2. Select the Software Option.
4. Click on the Test Button.
Here, you can see the MariaDb Test successfully.
5. Select the Start option.
6. Click on the Start Button.
Here, you can see MariaDB started successfully.
7. Select the Stop option.
8. Click on the Stop Button.
Here, You can see MariaDB Stopped successfully.
9. Select the Restart Option.
10. Open a dialog and click the restart button to restart the MariaDb software.
Here, you can see that Maria restarted successfully.
11. Click on the Event Button.
12. Click on the Event Button to MariaDB Event Data.
Here, you can see MariaDB Event data.