How to Manage PHP on CloudPanzer?
PHP is a widely used server-side programming language that is essential for the development of dynamic websites and web applications. It is constantly evolving and improving, and it is important for developers to keep track of the different versions of PHP and ensure that their applications are compatible with the version they are using.
You can watch the Video or Continue reading the post.
Follow the steps below to Manage the PHP Version
1: Once you are logged in, look for a "Server" and click on it.
2. Click on Actions.
3. Then, click on the Manage PHP Test Button.
4. Click on the yes button to test the PHP.
Here, you can see that PHP was Tested successfully.
5. Click on the Start button.
6. A Dialog will open and click on the yes button.
Here you can see that PHP Started successfully.
7. Click on the Restart button.
8. A Restart Dialog box will open and click on the Yes button.
Here you can see that PHP restarted successfully.
9. Click on the stop button.
10. A Stop dialog box will open and click on the Yes button.
Here you can see that PHP Stopped successfully.