How to manage server password on CloudPanzer?
Effective password management is essential for ensuring the security and privacy of your online accounts. Strong and unique passwords help protect your sensitive information from cyber threats such as identity theft and data breaches.
You must have an Active Server. You can jump to the tutorial section if the above conditions are met, Or first follow the links below to set up the prerequisites.
You can watch the Video or Continue reading the post.
Follow the steps below for Password Management
Navigate to the password management
3. Click on the Generate Button.
4. Enter your Password and Click on the Update Button.
Here, you can see that the Password Update is successful.
5. You can view Events in password management by clicking the Events button.
6. Here you can see the list of events. You can check the event logs by clicking on the file icon.
5. Here you can see the event logs have been shown successfully.