How to organize aliases into groups in shell settings on CloudPanzer?
Organizing aliases into groups in your shell settings improves efficiency, readability, and organization. This approach improves command execution, reduces mental load, and logically categorizes commands. It enhances collaboration, reduces errors, and simplifies maintenance, resulting in a more effective and structured command-line experience, especially in server administration and development scenarios.
You must have an Active Server and Active site. You can jump to the tutorial section if the above conditions are proper, Or first follow the links below to set up the prerequisites.
You can watch the Video or Continue reading the post.
Follow the steps below to add form groups
Navigate to the Shell Aliases
4: Click on Add new button.
5. Click on the Add From Groups tab.
6. Open the dropdown and select the value then click on the save button.
7. Here, you can see the Shell Aliases added successfully. You can also edit aliases by clicking on the edit icon.
8. A dialog box will open. Make changes in key or value and then click on the update button.
9. You can also delete aliases by clicking on the delete icon.
10. A dialog box will open, then click on the Yes button.
11. Here you can see the alias deleted successfully.